Home / Services - Kuper Controls
* "Active Homing" inputs for each axis. An axis is automatically homed on-the-fly whenever it passes its homing sensor -- no specific homing operation is ever required, except to pass the sensor.
* Hardware Positive and Negative Limits for each axis. Hardware stops can be immediate, ramped, or pre-ramped. Makes interfacing to delicate devices such a lenses and actors much safer. All Homing and Limit inputs are noise filtered.
* 14 Quadrature Encoder Inputs. New index inputs make the relative position encoder into an accurate absolute position device. Encoder input frequency is increased to more than 800 kHz.
* Both Longitudinal and Vertical Interval Timecode can be generated and received, in PAL and NTSC format. VITC timecode can be digitally encoded onto looped through video. VITC timecode can be read from a paused deck. Timecode inputs are now fully differential and electrically isolated -- no more ground noise problems!
* Frame or timecode number can be inserted into looped through PAL or NTSC video.
* Two opto-isolated KuperNode networks are included for interfacing up to four remote KuperNode Cards. Each KuperNode 2 supplies 16 additional axes, 12 encoders, and 16 voltage outputs at a remote location.
* High Speed, Real Time Motion Data Streaming Port via RS232 port
* An opto-isolated DMX-512 Interface to reliable, easy to use digital lighting systems.
* Camera Sync can now track external speed ramping cameras up to 160 FPS.
* Improved Hardware Genlock supports new digital camera systems.
* Improved Electrical Characteristics support longer cables.
* Both a traditional Kuper Jogbox Interface, and also a thin-wire interface to Jogbox2™.
* Runs an enhanced version of the industry standard, award winning Kuper RTMC130 Software.
* Easily retrofits into your existing system.